Schumacher, a part of F. Schumacher & Co., is America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, trim and furnishings. The Creative Services team is excited to add a creative, organized, and highly detail-oriented member to its team. This position requires the ability to work quickly and wear many hats, managing projects and people to meet deadlines and company goals.
In recent years, the Creative Services department has grown significantly and taken on more exciting projects. The Brand Coordinator position encompasses project management, editorial content, and reports to the Style Director. The role is rooted in beautiful storytelling, and will support the company’s overall brand image. Armed with a passion for interior design, and the ability to conceptualize content that supports brand awareness, the right candidate will thrive in our fun, and fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all brand marketing materials across our printed and digital channels
- Brainstorm, research and implement strong, new ideas for Creative Services
- Manage and run the timeline and workflow of The Bulletin
- Conceptualize editorial stories and manage photoshoots for The Bulletin
- Work in tandem with graphic designers on brand marketing content
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to update and maintain the annual project calendar for all long-lead Creative Services projects
- Produce and coordinate the distribution of client-facing, brand marketing collateral, including monthly mailers, invitations, Bulletins, etc.
- Manage the brand marketing budget
- Collaborate with PR on invitations and collateral for brand-related events
- 2-4 years of editing/writing and/or marketing/branding experience
- An understanding of online/digital platforms (Emails, blogs, social)
- A discerning eye and strong aesthetic sensibility
- A knowledge of interior design
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.