Community Relations Coordinator
F. Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for designing and manufacturing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, trim, and furnishings.
In the past years, the New York showroom has continued to set the standard in the industry for creating an atmosphere in which our clients are welcomed and view us as a style authority. The New York showroom is seeking an individual who has a sales driven approach, is motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual will help us create a new approach to client interaction.
- Spend your time reaching out to existing accounts via the phone and email.
- Work with existing accounts in order to reactivate them to targeted levels.
- Discover project shops and close sales from high potential accounts in our community.
- Engage with and identify target client base.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to better service target accounts.
- Engage with target groups in a manner that positions our brand as a style authority.
- Responsible for setting goals and targets.
- Setting standards for program.
- 2- 3 years of professional experience in a sales orientated role
- A positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Strong communication skills
- Forward thinker
- Keep up in a fast-pace environment and a multi-tasker
- An interest/passion in Interiors is a major plus!
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.