Digital Product Intern - Summer 2019
F. Schumacher & Co. - America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, and furnishings - is seeking a Digital Product Intern for Summer 2019 for our luxury flooring brand Patterson Flynn Martin. The desired candidate must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and motivated with excellent taste and an interest in interiors. This position will require a quick and efficient work ethic, as well as adaptability in a fast-pace and dynamic work environment.
- Input product attributes to enable website filter function
- Create and manage product catalog on ERP (internal system)
- Help streamline monthly product launch and create internal document for the process
- Assist with showroom sample arrival by logging and tracking new samples
- Enrolled in an art, design, marketing, or communications program with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Highly detail-oriented and comfortable working with numbers
- Passionate about style and interior design
- Mindful of the positive impact good design makes
- Competent in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- A successful multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, fearless and positive
- Eager to be a team player and learn along the way
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.