Digital Product Support Associate
Schumacher, a part of F. Schumacher & Co., is America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wallcovering, trim, and furnishings. In the past few years, the Product team has brought the business to new heights with the addition of digital external- and internal-facing products. The team is excited to add a highly organized, driven, and detail-oriented member to its team. This person will work cross-functionally to drive operational improvements across our growing company’s digital landscape - a key player in facilitating the implementation of new digital products and features with a team of product managers, designers, and engineers. Consequently, the job offers a tremendous opportunity of freedom to experiment with your ideas and learn along the way.
To succeed, our Product Support Associate will be motivated by the interplay of business, technology, and user experience, and able to move fluidly between high-level strategic thinking and the complexity that comes with building amazing digital products.
- Join a talented and enthusiastic agile team of product managers, designers, and engineers on a journey to further transform the digital landscape of Schumacher, and in return have the opportunity to grow with the company as it transforms
- Manage all incoming support requests related to digital products
- Perform quality assurance of bug fixes and new features ahead of all releases
- Write support documentation for all new feature releases and product rollouts
- Support the Product team in collecting user feedback and feature prioritization, translating insights into clear user stories for implementation
- Collaborate with Product Managers to write detailed test cases and ensure all new features meet acceptance criteria
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-1 years of work experience (e-commerce or project management experience a plus)
- An effective communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Extremely organized and process-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- A born collaborator with a lot of empathy and the ability to work across multiple creative and functional departments
- A willingness to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interested in interior design/luxury markets
- Entrepreneurial spirit/able to take initiative without a lot of direction
F. Schumacher & Co is a 129-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering, and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste, and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 129-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order to continue our success, we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about, and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.