Hospitality Design Consultant, Las Vegas
F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering and furnishings is seeking a Hospitality Design Consultant. The successful candidate will exercise a strategic multi-brand & project sales strategy and demonstrate a consultative sales approach. The individual will be responsible for securing hospitality project leads from accounts within the Rockies territory. The Hospitality Design Consultant will reinforce brand positioning within the marketplace and provide key service for accounts within the Rockies territory.
The outside sales position encompasses 3 main components: 40% Business Development (client-facing), 40% Design (pitching Design Capabilities to clients), and 20% Research.
- Cultivate existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new client relationships across the Hospitality sector.
- Pitch design capabilities to clients to secure project lead. Once lead is obtained, the work flow will transition to the Hospitality Project Manager.
- Research project prospects and build project pipeline to ensure continued flow of potential prospective clients.
- Prepare comprehensive proposals specific to the client-customer needs for successful project closure.
- Leverage the Schumacher contract sales and reporting tools to manage client order status and increase territory project sales.
- Collaborate with the Hospitality Team to maximize sales across all product categories to achieve individual and team sales goals.
- Represent the luxury brand by providing the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market.
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design, current Schumacher collections and seek depth of knowledge in the luxury interior design industry.
- Maintain thorough and up-to-date knowledge of all product categories, including pricing, industry competition and trends.
- An interior design background is a plus but not a requirement; we welcome professionals from various industries who have a passion for the interior design industry.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of client facing, outside sales experience.
- Dependable transportation and a clean driving record. Additionally, ability and desire to drive and travel up to 30% of the time.
- Proven ability to establish and execute a multi-brand account strategy in the Hospitality design market.
- Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals through active collaboration and ability to influence the sale.
- Experience in managing multiple accounts and building trusting and mutually successful client relationships.
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial mindset to expand client base and grow existing accounts.
- Highly organized and exceptional follow-through skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills..
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130 year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130 year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company you’re judged by your ideas and results, not your experience or title. So be thoughtful, casual and speak your mind.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At F. Schumacher & Co. working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. So, here, we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. And mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: focused and productive time is more important that long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy in the office and out of it.