Project Manager, Hospitality
F. Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for designing and manufacturing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, trim, and furnishings. We’ve kept our finger on the pulse of fashion, melding the best old-world traditions with ever evolving modern tastes. Schumacher Hospitality designs have been woven into the fabric of American culture in historic landmarks like the Waldorf Astoria, the White House, the Breakers Hotel and have had supporting roles in countless tv series and films, from I Love Lucy, Gone with the Wind, and House of Cards. The growing Hospitality Team is looking for a Project Manager who enjoys being part of a close-knit team, wearing many hats, is strategic, a problem solver, and prefers to think outside-of the-box.
- Partner with Design Consultants on the team and support clients by managing all aspects of hotel/commercial project from start to finish
- Manage, meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals
- Design hospitality collections and create project specific mood boards
- Negotiate pricing, manage finishing, and generate quotes/orders for project requests
- Partner with production teams to create bespoke products tailored to Hospitality standards and aesthetic
- Meet with outside vendors to source products
- Identify Hospitality segments & trends through research and provide recommendations to team
- Collaborate with team members to run the department’s social media platforms
- Seek and develop new leads through research and targeted marketing strategies
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, NED Graphics, Excel – a plus, but not 100% required
- Have a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Exude creativity, adaptability, and confidence
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team to reach a common goal – this is very fast paced environment and each member wears many hats
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.