Since F. Schumacher & Co. was founded in 1889, as a family- owned design house, it has been synonymous with style, taste, and innovation - and always ahead of the pack. They are driven by a shared belief that design matters, but great design matters more. It transforms life. It challenges convention. It brings a unique point of view into the world. It sets trends. And it leaves a mark.
They Champion individual style and the collective practice of transformational interior design. They create it. They supply it. They celebrate it. They also partner with the most brilliant trendsetters in design and fashion to advance it. And they want to bring it to as many people and into as many homes as possible.
A passion for luxury and an unwavering commitment to beauty are woven into everything they do. And if you’d like to join their mission to elevate living through great design, they’d love to meet you.
The People & Organization team at FSCO is a dynamic, influential team dedicated to the success of our customers by supporting our business goals and helping our employees succeed. We partner with our business leaders to set goals and create a People strategy to achieve those goals, all while maintaining a strong operational foundation and commitment to best-in-class systems.
The Recruitment Team is in search of a Recruiting Coordinator who is a true people person that thrives in a fast-paced environment and carries an interest in supporting efforts revolving around Talent Acquisition. Taking part in and supporting our recruiting team in bringing on board the highest quality of candidates that also feels a connection to the company and their fellow employees. This is all while continuing to develop your own recruitment skills and growing within the company.
What You'll Do:
• Support our talent team by coordinating scheduling, and screening candidates;
• Take part in our end-to-end recruitment process for all departments under Schumacher
• Helping to further refine our job descriptions as well as assist in the management of job postings to different boards and ensuring data accuracy as it pertains to jobs and candidates within our Recruitee ATS;
• Work with different department leaders and hiring managers to ensure a seamless candidate experience as well as ensuring hiring managers are prepared for scheduled interviews;
• Collaborate in the preparation of interview questions and scorecard criteria;
• Take part in our employer brand marketing strategy.
Who We Are Looking For:
• You have a minimum of 1-2 years of recruiting, sourcing, and or scheduling experience with an eye for detail;
• Experience with a high volume of job requisitions is a plus;
• You work and communicate well with others;
• A desire to solve problems and help teammates;
• You are always looking at how to optimize processes with a focus on continuous improvement;
• Startup & High Growth experience is a plus;
F. Schumacher & Co is a 131-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 131-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
F. Schumacher & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.