Sales and Marketing Intern
F. Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for designing and manufacturing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, trim, and furnishings. The Sales team is excited to add a part-time intern. This innovative team has helped Schumacher become a rapidly growing style authority. This candidate will play an integral role in coordinating the on-boarding of new designers to the Schumacher family. You will assemble welcome packages, letters and ensure new accounts receive the correct amount of attention from other stakeholders in the company. You will also support the Senior Manager of Business Development in various strategic projects.
This internship will commence in early February 2019.
- Commit up to 20 hours per week (flexible) to managing the weekly demands of the new account on-boarding process
- Assemble and send welcome packages
- Alert Sales team with when and how they need to follow-up on packages
- Document progress in a tacker (Excel-Based)
- Brainstorm creative ideas to improve effectiveness and efficiency of process
- Track sales results for new accounts
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter
- A student or recent grad
- Interested in building customer loyalty, business development, and learning more about the interior design industry
- Able to work cross-functionally and rally support from other stakeholders to ensure your projects are completed