Sales Marketing Coordinator
Patterson Flynn Martin, a part of F. Schumacher & Co., is America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing floorcovering and is currently seeking a Sales Marketing Coordinator based out of New York. The ideal candidate is well-organized, detail-oriented and highly analytical with an interest in interior design. This is a new position that requires the ability to work quickly and wear many hats in a new department.
- Collaborate with Sales Marketing lead to develop growth strategies for current and new customers
- Conduct detailed market research and analysis to find new customer opportunities for sales team
- Qualify new business from inbound sales and marketing leads as well existing customer database
- Provide routine maintenance of customers in database
- Create weekly sales reporting on account productivity for future sales opportunities
- Contribute effective ideas to improve existing processes and actively seek new solutions
- Assemble and send welcome packages to new customers
- 1-3 year’s experience in a marketing or sales role
- Detail oriented, organized and a self- starter
- Interested in building customer relationships, business development and learning more about the interior design industry
- The ability to multi-task and the willingness to be a team player
- A self-motivated, proactive, fearless and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- An eagerness to learn while keeping up in a fast-paced environment
- A business-savvy, entrepreneurial, and analytical mind
F. Schumacher & Co is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.