F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for designing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, trims and furnishings is seeking a Showroom Manager for the Schumacher brand. The Showroom Manager will be responsible for selling high-end fabric, wall covering & furniture lines within the showroom as well as specific sales support functions as designated by the Regional Sales Director. As a part of the inside sales team, this person will reinforce brand positioning within the marketplace and provide key service for accounts within the Laguna Niguel territory.
- Lead on providing overall organizational support in the showroom
- Support the monthly distribution of new merchandise and maintain memo activities
- Generate sales of all product categories to help achieve the overall sales goals
- Keep showroom accounts up-to-date on new product and offerings through targeted mailings, telephone calls, emails, etc.
- Place and follow up on customer orders
- Perform routine showroom maintenance responsibilities as designated such as merchandising, inventory, sample maintenance, etc.
- Provide the best possible customer service while enhancing the Schumacher mission to offer the highest quality product and service standards in the luxury market
- Consistently seek to expand your working knowledge of interior design and current Schumacher collections
F. Schumacher & Co is a 129-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 129-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with internal team members and clients
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the luxury interior design industry
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A goal-oriented, team player
- A positive attitude
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts