F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for manufacturing and distributing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering and furnishings is seeking enthusiastic Pickers, Packers, and Warehouse Helpers. This person will be responsible for assisting with picking and packing orders in the distribution center.
Mothers, retirees, and veterans are encouraged to apply and work flexible hours.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Pack and ship orders with proper labels and is the appearance of a high-end product
- Must take special care of packing by
- Pre-making boxes for packing
- If order has multi-lines, collect them until you have all cuts before shipping order
- Able to access the facility in Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday
- Temporary position
- Comfortable being on your feet
- Computer Competency
- Multi-tasker with impeccable organizational skills
- Have a no project is to big mindset
- Work well with a team
- Always on time for work and have good attendance
- Able to handle 75+ pound
F. Schumacher & Co. is a 130-year‐old interior design company that creates and distributes fabric, wallcovering and furniture to skilled businesses around the world. Our family‐owned company is synonymous with style, taste and innovation. Our collections are comprehensive, with an extraordinary range united by respect for classicism, an eye for the cutting edge, and an unparalleled level of quality.
But don’t be fooled! While we celebrate our storied heritage, we operate like a 130-year‐old startup. Our talented team is innovative and dynamic, and our culture is progressive and fun. In order continue our success; we are always looking for talented people that fit.
- Culture: In our company, you’re judged by your ideas and results, not by your experience or title. So, we encourage you to be thoughtful, casual, and to speak your mind.
- Development: We strive every day to develop you and your colleagues for what we believe is a challenging and supportive business environment.
- Teamwork: We believe that success and efficiency can only be a product of collaboration. At FSCO, working together is the rule, not the exception.
- Innovation: We have achieved success and longevity through innovation. And we encourage experimentation and rule breaking. Mistakes? Those are things we embrace, talk about and learn from.
- Life balance: Focused, productive time is more important than long hours. We believe in having enough time to be happy both in the office and out of it.